- Filtering Out Politics in Feedbin
How to control what you see in your RSS reader.
- Creating a Raspberry Pi NAS
My adventure in creating my own NAS on a budget.
- A Superior Git Remote
A better way to manage multiple remotes in Git.
- Making a Real Bonafide Plugin for 11ty
My adventures in the land of 11ty plugins, Feedbin, and NPM.
- Own Your Own Feedbin Data with 11ty
Learning how to effectively use an API with 11ty.
- Switching to an Ergonomic Colemak Keyboard
Answers to the questions I had before I switched.
Contributing to the CSS4 drama!
- Hand Coding a Line Spirograph
A fun little experiment using SVG and CSS.
- You Are Being Tracked
Testing out a new privacy-conscious traffic tracker.
- Getting (back!) into RSS
Benefits and trials with an old friend.
- Killing Cmd-Tab. Your Path to Better Application Switching
Continuing my series on BTT.
- Creating Worry-Free Keyboard Shortcuts with the “Hyper” Key
Continuind my series on keyboard shortcuts.
- Leveling Up with BetterTouchTool
The start of a new series on working smarter, not harder.
- My Experience with RSIs
My history with RSIs.
- NEJSConf — 2019!
My notes from the last event from this great industry conference.
A short list of a few different ways to iterate in JS.
- Moment.js Without the Dependencies
Building easily understood dates without a library
- Implementing Dark Mode from the Beginning
How I tackled adding dark mode to my site
- Setapp - One Month In
A continuation in my series on Setapp
- Reduce Motion in Background Videos
A simple fix for quick moving background videos.
- One Year Young
Celebrating the anniversary of my company
- When hiring an agency
How to hire an agency that will give you success
- Setapp - worth it? Initial thoughts.
Initial thoughts from a long-time Mac user, first-time Setapp user
- Broken but beautiful
A short and biased history of the internet.
Welcome to the archive! Below you can see a list of all longer-form posts I've written on this site.